We are pleased to announce our PAP Café which will begin at the end of March, right through to November.
The PAP Café is for Mums, Dads, Family Members, Grandparents, extended family Members and friends who are going through conflict, divorce or separation and feel they need support and/or guidance. These are bite sized sessions where you can ask questions in confidence, seek future support from across the different areas you may feel that you require further information and advice.
These are to include:
- Being able to talk in confidence and guidance on how to implement respectful communication effectively.
- Parental responsibility & prioritising the emotional needs of the child/ren.
- Discussing and planning child/ren’s routine, structure, school holidays etc.
- Managing financial commitments/separation relating to the child/ren.
- Introduction of other children, siblings and relationships.
- Identifying & dealing with difficult behaviour or concerns within your co-parenting relationship.
- Moving on & identifying the changes that divorce or separation can cause to all families.
- Help to identify/understand the Court process.
- Mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution – Choices for families.
- Advice on Local support and signposting.
Claire Field is one of the UK’s leading Social Care Consultants on parents separating, divorcing or going through conflict. She is the author of the highly effective Parenting Apart Programme (PAP) in which the voice of the child is maintained throughout, securing a better future for all families.
The Parenting Apart Programme is an Alternative Form of Dispute Resolution which can be offered alongside Mediation. If parent’s have lost the ability to communicate directly and are struggling to support child parent relationships then the Programme is extremely beneficial in supporting parents to come together in a safe and secure environment. Communication is crucial to support the emotional development of all children and for children to continue to see and hear their parents talking about them, this is why the Programme is achieving excellent outcomes for families and children today.
The PAP Café has been introduced especially to invite all families, whatever your circumstances are, to allow time and space to come and have a cup of coffee, a chocolate biscuit and to talk in confidence regarding your situation. We are here to help.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our free PAP Café sessions taking place on:
- Sat 24 March – 2-4pm
- Sat 21 April – 2-4pm
- Sat 26 May – 2-4pm
- Sat 30 June – 2-4pm
- Sat 22 September – 2-4pm
- Sat 30 October – 2-4pm
- Sat 17 November – 2-4pm
Booking should be made through Eventbrite for each session…links for each booking is on the date you choose.
All our sessions will be taking place at:
Wellbeing at The Wishing Well, 16 St John Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8QT
You can reach this information through our Facebook page too.