Do you need another form of dispute resolution to offer your clients?
Interested in how our Parenting Apart Programme can help your practice, then come along to our upcoming Seminar next week:
DATE: Wednesday 21st September 2016.
VENUE: Marriott Hotel, 12 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8SJ.
COST: £60.00 per booking.
We will be talking all about the PAP, an understanding of how it works and looking at the resource it offers parents that are needing more than Mediation.
The Seminar will also include the opportunity to discuss our upcoming Training Programme to commence in the New Year/2017 which will enable you as a Practitioner to offer your clients a choice between mediation/another form of dispute resolution.
In line with the Family Justice Review –
- The children’s needs must always come first.
- Parents to compile Parenting Agreements.
- To deal with the everyday practical arrangements of looking after their children.
- Supporting and encouraging their parents to discuss their arrangements in a safe environment.
- Listening without taking sides and helping parents make decisions that work in the best interests of their children.
If you haven’t already done so, please book your Seminar place – the booking form is attached. Any question please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here or by calling the office on 01562 700447 – do leave a message on the machine if the office is busy and someone will contact you at the earliest.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Claire Field and Team.