OPEN MORNING – Wed 23 Nov 2016 – 10am-12pm
This Open Morning is your opportunity to meet the Claire Field Consultancy team who will be sharing information on how the Parenting Apart Programme (PAP) works.
The event is an opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Parenting Apart Programme (PAP) and how it can benefit not just your clients, but you as a professional.
Open Morning info is as follows:
DATE: Wednesday 23rd November 2016.
VENUE: The Hive, Sawmill Walk, The Butts, Worcester, WR1 3PD.
COST: £60.00 per booking.
The Open Morning will also include the opportunity to discuss our upcoming Training Programme to commence in 2017 which will enable you as a Practitioner to offer your clients a choice between mediation/another form of dispute resolution.
In line with the Family Justice Review –
- The children’s needs must always come first.
- Parents to compile Parenting Agreements.
- To deal with the everyday practical arrangements of looking after their children.
- Supporting and encouraging their parents to discuss their arrangements in a safe environment.
- Listening without taking sides and helping parents make decisions that work in the best interests of their children.
If you haven’t already done so, please book your place – the booking form is attached. Any question please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here or by calling the office on 01562 700447 – do leave a message on the machine if the office is busy and someone will contact you at the earliest.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Claire Field and Team.