It is that time where we flag up our upcoming Seminar as a final reminder. We know how busy you must be so didn’t want you to miss out on this opportunity to gain a better understanding of the Parenting Apart Programme (PAP) and how it can benefit not just your clients, but you as a professional.
Seminar info is as follows:
DATE: Wednesday 21st September 2016.
VENUE: Marriott Hotel, 12 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8SJ.
TIME: We are hosting two sessions so do be clear on the booking form which you can attend – 10.00am-12.00pm or 2.00pm-4.00pm.
COST: £60.00 per booking.
The Seminar will also include the opportunity to discuss our upcoming Training Programme to commence in the New Year/2017 which will enable you as a Practitioner to offer your clients a choice between mediation/another form of dispute resolution.
In line with the Family Justice Review –
- The children’s needs must always come first.
- Parents to compile Parenting Agreements.
- To deal with the everyday practical arrangements of looking after their children.
- Supporting and encouraging their parents to discuss their arrangements in a safe environment.
- Listening without taking sides and helping parents make decisions that work in the best interests of their children.
If you haven’t already done so, please book your place – the booking form is attached. Any question please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here or by calling the office on 01562 700447 – do leave a message on the machine if the office is busy and someone will contact you at the earliest.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Claire Field and Team.