The Claire Field Consultancy is steadily growing which is wonderful for our clients as we are building our range of services provided. Part of this ongoing development is building our Team with Affiliates.
We introduce Sue Starr…
SUE STARR – Claire Field Consultancy Affiliate
With a background in corporate coaching and development; Sue has been an established clinical therapist for nearly 6 years and has seen over 1000 clients. Developing strong links with GP’s and schools, Sue has experience with a vast range of personal challenges and symptoms that people have been struggling with, sometimes for years.
Through her work with schools, Sue has built a range of tools and techniques specifically to support younger clients from age 6 upwards. These techniques along with a natural affinity, connection and passion for supporting young people, has meant many parents now go to Sue to help improve the welfare of their children.
Sue is passionate about focussing on positive outcomes for all of her clients, even within the most challenging of circumstances they may face.
See Sue’s LinkedIn profile for further information and to connect with directly.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION CONFERENCE – 13-14 OCT 2016
This two day conference will host some exceptional speakers to a wide audience. We will be there so do come to our stand to discuss with us all you want to know about our Parenting Apart Programme…another form of dispute resolution.
2016 Conference highlights include:
- Keynote address by Sylvia Duncan, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Family Therapist
- Completing the jigsaw, a plenary session presented by members of Resolution’s DR Committee. Including a live demonstration using client scenarios of how to approach the latest dispute resolution options with clients. Audience discussion and participation will be welcomed
- Annual Henry Brown Lecture by Petra Slingenberg-Beishuizen
- A Thursday afternoon debate, chaired by Nigel Shepherd, hearing points from those for and against mediators drafting consent orders
- Le Café, a fast moving session for delegates to explore a broad range of dispute resolution topics
- Workshops from a fantastic line up of speakers covering a range of DR topics
BREAKFAST NETWORKING – On the Severn Valley Railway
In the incredible surroundings it was a really productive morning surrounded by really lovely colleagues. Claire enjoyed the tour of the engineering works and signal box on the morning.
It provided a really good opportunity to ‘stop’ and do some all important networking. We look forward to future events…especially if they are as much fun as this one.
HOW YOU CAN STAY IN TOUCH WITH US
As we are growing, so are the needs to have different portals for us to share our information through.
We will be looking into developing a Mailchimp newsletter which will be an addition to this blog so from now on we welcome you to send us the following by email (put MAILCHIMP in your email to us) if you want to receive this once we are ready to launch it:
- First name
This information is only used to beable to personalise our information to you and will not be shared with any third party.
Till next time…have a great week and restful weekend.
Claire Field and Team.
PARENTING APART PROGRAMME TRAINING – Launching 2017
We are presently developing a Training Programme to train individuals in how to become a front-line practitioner delivering the Parenting Apart Programme. We will be launching information in the coming weeks.
The training could benefit:
- Family Law practitioners – To have this expertise within your company you could be offering the Parenting Apart Programme as another form of dispute resolution to your clients.
- Those practicing within Child Protection, Education, Supporting Families
The list is not exhaustive or exclusive…once more information is announced you will be better informed in making the decision to come on board the training.
To book your interest to the Training Programme, do get in touch with us so we can come back to you with further information.